Thursday, March 13, 2008

Baby etc.












We have finished the baby's room, all we need now is the baby. Only 5 more months to go. We went to the doctor again today. Apparently I now have low iron, so I get to take another pill everyday. Wonderful. I am also still losing weight instead of gaining, so I got reprimanded. The doctor thinks that I am not eating enough. I tried to explain that the same thing happened with Aubrie and that I more than made up for the weight loss at the end, but she still said to eat more. Oh well. Next month we get our ultra sound, so we can find out if Aubrie is getting the baby sister that she so desperately wants.

We went to the mall last night to get Aubrie's birthday pictures done. A bit late, but after a few minor accidents (Aubrie likes to jump off of things) her face was pretty beat up so we wanted to wait until the cuts and scrapes healed. Anyways the woman at Penny's was awful but the girl doing the Easter Bunny shots was great. After meeting so many characters at Disney this summer, Aubrie is no longer afraid of big furry animals.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ugh-sorry to hear about the low iron and weight troubles. Are you still feeling nauseated? I hope not.

The baby's room looks fantastic! I can't wait to find out if we need to buy pink or blue....!

Anonymous said...

"cuts and scrapes" that's photo healing programs are for :)