Sunday, July 05, 2009

Aubrie's Garden

Way back this past winter, Lowes put out seeds and small greenhouse kits. Aubrie really wanted to grow a garden, so we let her pick out a few packs of seed and started in out kitchen. The seeds grew and in May we transplanted the seedlings to a corner of our backyard.

They are now taking over. We thought that we might get a small pumpkin or two and maybe a squash and some sunflowers. Everything is bigger than Aubrie is! The plants have outgrown the space we made for them and have taken over the whole corner and are spreading into the yard.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hello. Im wrote this comment to you because your surname is the same like my mother birth name. My grandgradnfather left his family wher were WORLD WAR II. So I have question to you. Did live in your family WACLAW ZBRZEZNY? Beacause it was called. Im trying to find somebody beacause I know only about my grandfather. And I want to find rest of family. It is hard to find anybody here in Poland because when was world war II the archive has been incinerated. I write this to you because our capabilities in Poland to find family have expired. I hope that you write me something if you will know about your family roots. Pleas send me a msg on my mail: sandrufia@gmail.com