Monday, December 18, 2006

Barron

Aubrie really loves her doggie...we took Barron in for his semi-annual grooming at Petsmart this morning. This is the first time that Aubrie has been with me when I dropped the dog off. She was truly distraught at the idea of leaving the store without her dog. She spend the next 20 minutes crying and screaming for her Barrn (as she calls him.) Only watching Frossy made her feel better.

On a better note, Aubrie had a good time helping me make cookies last night. Although I think her real motivation was the open bag of chocolate chips on the table.

1 comment:

Laura said...

that is so cute! I made cookies the other day and kate refused to even try any of the cookie dough. Then when I gave her a cookie, she just fed them to dexter. Freak.

Also, Kate loooooves PetsMart. It is kind of like a white trash zoo. You don't have to pay anything, and the kiddo has a blast looking at all the animals! ;)