Sunday, July 27, 2008

Busy Weekend

What a busy weekend...but I am sure that they will all be busy right up until the baby gets here. As mentioned before, we finished the second closet in our bedroom and added a new ceiling fan. We (Daryl-my role is as supervisor!) also finished the installing and grouting the ceramic tile in the kitchen as well as adding electric to the island. A few other random small projects also were finished, but the more we get done, the more it seems we have to do!
Aubrie transplanted her pumpkins that she is growing from their pots to her garden yesterday. Unfortunately we had a major downpour this afternoon, so we are not sure how many actually will survive. Aubrie does not know this as she is in Buffalo for the week with Grammy Lynda. I am not sure what I am going to do with myself all week, but sleep seems pretty high on my priority list.
And Congratulations to my cousin Sami and her husband Zach on the birth of their daughter, Annalise Camryn, last week. That makes SEVEN new babies born to friends and family in the last 4 months...only 3 left to go, all due within the next three weeks.

No comments: